What is AP?
The Advanced Placement "AP" exam is a program that is applied by the Collage Board in the United States and offers university-level curricula and exams to high school students. In addition to providing significant advantages in applications to the world's well-known universities, the points received by students who score 3 and above can be a substitute for credit.
Curriculum AP exam offers 38 different course options in 7 branches and gives options according to students' interests.
AP Capstone (These courses are required program courses)
• AP - Research • AP - Seminar • AP - Reading
• Art History • Music Theory • 2D Design • 3D Design • Drawing
History and Social Sciences
• Comparative Government and Politics • European History • Human Geography • Macroeconomics • Microeconomics • Psychology • Government and Politics of the United States • History of the United States • World History
Mathematics and Computer Science
• Calculus AB • Calculus BC • Computer Science • Computer Science
• Biology • Chemistry • Environmental Science • Electricity and Magnetism • Mechanics • Algebra-Based Physics 1 • Algebra Based Physics 2
World Languages and Cultures
• English Language and Composition • English Literature and Composition • Chinese Language and Culture • French Language and Culture • German Language and Culture • Italian Language and Culture • Japanese Language and Culture • Latin Language and Ash Type • Spanish Language and Culture • Spanish Literature and Culture
Grading System AP exam is graded between 1 and 5 points. The target band of students should be 3 or higher.
5 = Extremely Well-Qualified
4 = Well-Qualified
3 = Well-qualified
2 = Probably Qualified
1 = Unqualified
Where is AP accepted?
The AP exam is accepted in more than 60 countries.
AP score Oxford, Cambridge, Columbia, international universities such as MIT and Sabancı, Koç, Özyeğin, it is advantageous to your application in domestic universities such as METU Turkey.
Students in schools that do not have AP courses can take these courses and complete their university education in a shorter time with the support of us.
AP Exam Date and Announcement of Results
AP exams take place once a year in May. Students can choose more than one AP exam category and take the same exam again the following year; there is no limit. The results of the AP exam are announced one month after the exam. AP exams as of May 2020 have been transferred to the online system, and students can take the exam at home with a computer, notebook, or tablet.
AP Exam Application and Fee
Anyone can apply for the AP exam. Candidates who want to take the exam only need to create an account on the CollageBoard website, the official institution of the AP exam, and register. You can click the link below to register; https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/ P
ayments are made online by credit card. Exam Fee: $215.
AP Preparation Course
Elite Language Institute, with its 10 years of experience, helps students to achieve a high level of success on individual exams with one to one lessons organized by professors specialized in the field of AP. ELI offers Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Physics 1, Physics 2, and Physics 3 courses to its students.